Contact Casey Kannenberg:
- Email: [email protected].com
- Phone: 303.226.0335
- Download Bio
Since launching his practice, Casey Kannenberg has focused on effective, efficient, and energetic advocacy for his clients. He is known for serving a wide range of clients from healthcare professionals and hospitals to long-term healthcare facilities, businesses, athletes, coaches, and other individuals, each with complicated and challenging legal and in some cases, non-legal-problems. Casey enjoys digging into cases and working hard to protect his clients' interests.
Casey's litigation experience spans from pre-suit discovery through trial, and involves consistent evaluation (and re-evaluation) of the full gamut of resolution prospects, including mediation, ADR, and trial, if necessary. He is comfortable working with experts in medical and scientific fields and enjoys thinking creatively as he explores and crafts solutions to his client's challenges. Casey is particularly adept at anticipating and confronting novel tactics utilized by the Plaintiff's bar to circumvent damages caps and has experienced success in having consumer protection act claims, and other claims that might offer plaintiffs an opportunity to secure treble or punitive damages dismissed prior to trial.
In addition to maintaining a robust litigation practice, Casey has extensive experience representing student-athletes, coaches, and other involved individuals in NCAA sports management and entertainment matters. He has also represented clients in FINRA arbitrations and has the background and experience to handle complex business or commercial litigation needs.
Casey is currently the Chair of the Colorado Bar Association's Young Lawyer's Division. During law school, Casey was the Editor-in-Chief of The Journal of Corporation Law.
Casey enjoys spending time with his family, running, reading, and playing the guitar and piano.
- Colorado Bar Association, Chair, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association, Assembly Speaker and Member of the Council,
- Cabinet and Executive Committee, Young Lawyers Division
- Denver Bar Association
- World Compass Academy Charter School, Member of Board of Directors
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Long-Term Care Litigation
- Correctional Healthcare
- Dental & Oral Surgery Litigation
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D. (2009)
- Northwestern University, B.A. (2006)
- Colorado (2011)
- Indiana (2009) (inactive)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana (2009)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana (2009)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (7th Circuit) (2009)
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado (2011)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (10th Circuit) (2011)